IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE POLICY, YOU MUST NOT USE THE UP EQUIP SERVICES.
What Personal Information is collected by UP EQUIP?
– Identification and contact data (e.g. internal identifier);
– Connection data (e.g. IP address);
– Location data (e.g. country of origin).
For what purposes is the Personal Information used?
– Customize and improve the Services;
– Analyze and provide statistics of the use of the Services;
– Manage clearly unlawful conduct and misuse of the Services;
– Send newsletters and promotions;
– Treat job applications.
Is the Personal Information shared with third parties?
We may engage subcontractors to collect and process your Personal Information on our behalf and for our benefit, in order to provide certain services such as sending e-mails and processing payments. These subcontractors may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When the Personal Information is shared with our subcontractors, we take reasonable contractual measures to adequately protect the Personal Information.
How can you contact UP EQUIP or request the deletion of your Personal Information?